Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS And FOX are idiots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,131

CBS And FOX are idiots

Sep 24, 2017, 1:00 PM

The best thing they could do is not show the anthems for ratings . They never show them but today they are just to show all the kneeling. Are they trying to create a ratings disaster?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBS And FOX are idiots

Sep 24, 2017, 1:18 PM

I agree. Back in the day, an occasional idiot would run onto the field from the stands to get his few seconds of notoriety before security would capture him. Networks figured out they should no longer show that display to reward disruptive behavior. Now, networks should stop showing these anti-American displays that bring even more attention to their disrespect.

People have the right to free speech. These players could step in front of any microphone and spout their dislike of our country and flag. If they cannot show proper respect for our country, our flag, our veterans, maybe they should stay in the locker room. One reason people watch sports is to get away from all the political arguments that seem to command the attention of the rest of the week.

In my job, I would be fired if I went out as a representative of my company while on duty and publicly disrespected my country and fellow citizens.

Why can we not just play football during a football game?

Message was edited by: paladin89®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 1:24 PM

The networks have the right to show whatever they want within FCC rules. If CBS and FOX want to show players kneeling, they can. You can always turn the channel if you don't want to see it, snowflake.

Haha, Snowflake ^^^^

Sep 24, 2017, 1:26 PM

Just stick to football.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha, Snowflake ^^^^

Sep 24, 2017, 1:27 PM

I'm sorry, which one of us is complaining about his safe space being violated?

Sep 24, 2017, 4:07 PM

Well, I guess since you brought up your safe space first, that would make it you. I am not sure you understand the term "snowflake".

I served under the American flag. I respect it, the USA, and my fellow veterans who defend it. That might not mean much to you and these players who want to be disrespectful of our national anthem and flag. I do not expect you to understand that if you do not understand what a snowflake is. Taking a stand for our country and wearing the uniform of our military is far from being a snowflake.

I have no idea who you are; I only the your brilliant commentary that I have read in your post. So, I am not going to assume that you are yourself a snowflake. My guess is that your next post of wisdom will clear up that question.

GOD bless the USA!

Sep 24, 2017, 6:05 PM

You posted the following in your first post in this thread:

"If they cannot show proper respect for our country, our flag, our veterans, maybe they should stay in the locker room. One reason people watch sports is to get away from all the political arguments that seem to command the attention of the rest of the week."

The bolded part is the very definition of a safe space. You're the snowflake, partner. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Sep 24, 2017, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS And FOX are idiots ]

"I agree. Back in the day, an occasional idiot would run onto the field from the stands to get his few seconds of notoriety before security would capture him. Networks figured out they should no longer show that display to reward disruptive behavior."

I remember those days like it was yesterday. Some were pretty funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS And FOX are idiots ]

Anti-American display? I would say what they are doing is the absolute definition of being 'American'. I appreciate your service, but sorta sounds like you did it for all the wrong reasons.

so you watched, hahaha you helped increase the ratings***

Sep 24, 2017, 1:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only 1 Steeler came out for the national anthem.*****

Sep 24, 2017, 1:20 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,131
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic