Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bill Reiter comment last night on national radio was awesome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,588

Bill Reiter comment last night on national radio was awesome

Dec 13, 2017, 9:19 AM

he was discussing the possibility of going to the Rose Bowl with one of his co-workers who is a UGA fan. He basically said that his co-worker HAD to go because this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity...

he said "Listen, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Georgia isn't Clemson or Alabama, the playoffs aren't a guarantee every year!"

My thought was, yep... we have arrived, boys! ELITE COMPANY!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Times are good!

Dec 13, 2017, 10:22 AM

In all fairness, this was my mindset in 2015. I love how far we've come in just 3 years. Hard to believe we're the #1 seed in the playoff in our rebuilding year, with 2 of the top 3 recruits coming arriving in Clemson in 3 weeks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bill Reiter comment last night on national radio was awesome

Dec 13, 2017, 10:54 AM

Great post, and he is right. We have great staying power, and who knows about ugay, yet. They were helped tremendously by not having to play anybody except AU and then getting a do-over on that one. I know much was made of the ND win, but I have zero confidence that ND is all that great. They get the hype, but, just like the real USC, they rarely back it up anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,588
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic