Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best thing about Bryant not being at practice.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,365

Best thing about Bryant not being at practice.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:08 PM

Hate that it looks like K.B. might not stick around based on the rumor mill. I wish him luck in whatever his future holds, at Clemson, or even somewhere else. His athleticism was the difference in several games last year. I’m positive that Dabo laid out every option they could offer Kelly to help him make a decision on his future path. But, while we are waiting for all of that to sort itself out, I’m sure Trevor is dialed in and focused on Syracuse. The best thing about KB not being there the last two days is the fact that now Chase Brice is taking all of the 2nd team reps. He’s got a ton of talent and plenty of potential. He can make a really good career for himself here, and it seems like he’s willing to be the guy this team needs him to be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best thing about Bryant not being at practice.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:29 PM

Yeah, not sold on Brice being a backup we can live with.

Well if we’re gonna be Reloaders not Rebuilders

Sep 25, 2018, 10:36 PM

We better get guys like Chase ready to roll quicker.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Best thing about Bryant not being at practice. ]

Everything I’ve seen says he has the potential, and more importantly, the work ethic to be.

Then who are you going to live with?***

Sep 26, 2018, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Best thing about Bryant not being at practice. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you are asking .

Sep 26, 2018, 8:01 AM

can I live with Jessica alba?

Kate upton..after the baby weight is gone

don't want no saggy belly wrinkly batches walking around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 25, 2018, 10:43 PM

I really feel that he can be our version of Braxton Miller but he has so much pride and is just stuck on being a QB. If he has dreams of playing at the next level....I’m sorry but it won’t be as a QB...it’ll be as a WR. He has a cheat code right in his backyard in Martavis Bryant. He can give him some tips

Sep 25, 2018, 10:48 PM

I really feel that he can be our version of Braxton Miller but he has so much pride and is just stuck on being a QB. If he has dreams of playing at the next level....I’m sorry but it won’t be as a QB...it’ll be as a WR. He has a cheat code right in his backyard in Martavis Bryant. He can give him some tips

Unless you are looking to score good weed, I wouldn’t take any tips from Martavis!!!

Sep 25, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Best thing about Bryant not being at practice. ]

I was thinking Braxton Miller as well, almost included it in my original post. Although the circumstances were different because he injured his throwing shoulder, he had a dream to make it to the next level and he did what it took to make it. You didn’t see him down and out because he was t the Qb.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:25 AM

OSU needed another wide receiver. Bryant would be behind 7 or 8 better wr's and wouldn't see much action.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:58 AM

Yeah, he’d have to move to TE or safety. But I doubt he’s a Tiger after today. His loss.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,365
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic