Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else wonder how Zion Williamson would have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Anyone else wonder how Zion Williamson would have

Mar 19, 2018, 7:21 PM

actually fit in here? Now, with all these transfers we are basically a "pick up team" with great chemistry. I'm not being negative, I actually like that we have all these transfers. Hats off the CBB, for pulling this all together and making it work. We don't appear to have any egos, just a lot great team players who want to be here and are having fun.

ZW would have stayed one year tops. I love what we are now building. Seems like he fits the Duke Prima Donna one and done model much more than our team approach. I wish him well, but don't feel as bad as I did about missing out on him. I think we will be fine next year without him and it might have been for the best.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the answer to you question is no....

Mar 19, 2018, 7:25 PM

however I'm impressed that you choose answer your own question in the same post -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess we’ll never know.

Mar 19, 2018, 7:27 PM

Would have liked to see him on our team.

But I guess I would tend to agree with you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

He’s dead to me.***

Mar 19, 2018, 7:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else wonder how Zion Williamson would have

Mar 19, 2018, 7:55 PM

He's not a Tiger, and he won't be a Tiger, there fore I don't waste a spit second wondering anything about him, and I never will. He is lost to any of my thoughts with none concerning Zion Williamson, ZERO!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 8:12 PM

All orange , so what you're really saying is that it still bothers hail out of you ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 8:29 PM

What is the most bothering, is when some folks want us to fantasize about someone that will never ever be a part of Clemson in anyway shape or form. Zion Williamson is in distant past, period. If they have to have something to quiz about, how about ask what could we have been if we hadn't lost Donte Grantham bc of an injury. Could we have been 15-3 in the ACC, or 30-4 on the season to now!!! I worry more over what could have been, and never about what never happen, and Zion Williamson never happen for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could say the same concerning the Grantham ‘what if’ 52...

Mar 19, 2018, 9:09 PM

... js.

But I get you, my friend.

TBT, being back in the woods as I am, I wasn’t able to talk about the Auburn win with anyone in person, so figgered I come on tnet with my Tiger buds and bask in the win. Usually not a big fan of woulda coulda shoulda, but ####, seeing our guys flying high in San Diego, I couldn’t help but fantasize about Donte being healthy... and although I too, have said ZW is dead to me, but what if.....

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Mar 19, 2018, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else wonder how Zion Williamson would have ]

Growing up in Spartanburg county I will pull for him just not when he plays against our boys. He seems to be a stand up kid. He didn't come to Clemson and that is perfectly fine. I agree that thinking about what if is just dumb. We have recruits coming in that are going to be the big time players for this team in a few years. Gonna be fun to watch them grow. Zion would be a one and done anyways so I am kinda glad he went to Duke but when he gets into the NBA he is going to be one I pull for especially whenever Lebron retires which will be years and years from now.

I agree, poetic justice if we could beat Duke to get to

Mar 19, 2018, 8:00 PM

final four! Zion could be messing in his pants.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Define "same".

Mar 19, 2018, 8:02 PM

Pick up team.

Define

Mar 19, 2018, 8:02 PM

Pick up team.

Mar 19, 2018, 8:04 PM

I would still love to see Zion with us, I think he would be a tremendous help as we have amazing guards and decent big men (although Thomas has REALLY been a dominant force lately as if he realized finally how big he is) Zion would be fun and obviously a freak talent on the court even for a year it would help Clemson and put a rangy big man to help us continue to put our opponents down late after tiring them out.

BB could take a page from DS and keep him on bench

Mar 19, 2018, 8:07 PM

Maybe redshirt ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 8:23 PM

No he is gone get over it

No, I haven’t given it another thought after he chose “tha brothahood” at Duke.

Mar 19, 2018, 8:26 PM

I wish him well, and would’ve loved to have him, but since he chose to go elsewhere I don’t waste my time and energy on it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Who?***

Mar 19, 2018, 8:26 PM

Re: Who?***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:42 PM

kid from a 2A private school.

No, I think he is having problems controlling his weight.

Mar 19, 2018, 10:11 PM

He is already pushing the envelope.

Mar 19, 2018, 10:48 PM

I'm sorry, but this thread is the type that if it were posted by South Carolina fans on their boards, we'd all be on here making fun of it. The guy made a choice. I'm sure he would have been great here, and I'm sure he'll be great at Duke as well.

The difference is that we are having fun with it,...

Mar 19, 2018, 11:02 PM

have a team in the Sweet 16, and have come to terms that he chose a big time program like Duke for a year. We're not stressing over the issue, which is polar opposite of the coot life. We're just having fun with it.

Haven't really thought about him after he chose to join the

Mar 19, 2018, 11:04 PM

"brotherhood". I'll think about him again next year when ET and AS are swatting his shots into the student section at Littlejohn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kind of admire the young man..

Mar 20, 2018, 8:28 AM

He pulled more than the usual 15 minutes of fame out his signing with a blueblood, played ESPN into primetime air time, signed where everyone had him going to begin with before his gaming the crowd, and got the ego trip of having crowds beg him to come to their school. He pulled off a coup.

He had to pick somewhere to transfer from***

Mar 20, 2018, 9:56 AM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic