Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I the only one
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Am I the only one

Nov 19, 2018, 5:23 PM

That's hoping for enough chaos to happen that UCF fine a way into the playoff? If they get in and compete, then great. If they get in and get smacked by 50 by Bama, even better. I'm just sick of hearing about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one

Nov 19, 2018, 5:57 PM

Yeah sure let's give Bama another first round bye. Great.

How about Auburn (or whoever) actually shows up this time in the bowl game and cares about the outcome. That would settle it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 19, 2018, 6:14 PM

Until they play some real teams I hope they never get in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 6:40 PM

Uh - they beat the holy crap outta Pitt. They also beat a 1-loss Cincy (now has 2 losses due to UCF). They have longer win streaks than Bama or CLEMSON at 23 wins in a row.

Just curious - have you watched them actually play? I have, and they are pretty darn good IMO. I would say that they could beat at least half the teams in the ACC or SEC. Or a better question: Which team in the ACC (other than CLEMSON) do you think could beat UCF? I say NOBODY but CLEMSON. And tell me what makes you think any other ACC team is better?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 6:58 PM

They have a very good, quick offense, but are severely undersized. They have a Big 12 defense. They would not last playing a power 5 conference all season. Yes they could beat most any team (except Bama or Clemson) one time, anything could happen, but couldn’t beat any top 10 team more than 2 out 10 games. That’s the way I see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic