Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A .gif of a fan and a hosepipe got POTD yesterday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

A .gif of a fan and a hosepipe got POTD yesterday?

Apr 24, 2018, 12:51 PM

Why don't we give it a few more votes and put that well thought out, life changing masterpiece in the Hall Of Fame. That way I can officially lose all faith in humanity.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/State-of-the-art-sprinkler-system-at-coots-new-FB-center-23425398#23425398

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

That is why I don't TNet much any more.

Apr 24, 2018, 12:53 PM

Sad days ahead for Clemson sports discussion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

eggzakly***

Apr 24, 2018, 12:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So sad that even the word "exactly" gets purposely

Apr 24, 2018, 1:14 PM

misspelled and gets a 'trophy' post status. To what have the Tnets come?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

ed zachery***

Apr 24, 2018, 1:22 PM

no wonder I never won a spelling bee, I've been spelling it

Apr 24, 2018, 3:11 PM

wrong the hole time. Whale, dat's dat!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rassist!***

Apr 24, 2018, 3:45 PM [ in reply to ed zachery*** ]

I'd like to say your top shelf takes have been missed.

Apr 24, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to That is why I don't TNet much any more. ]

If there were any.

Still waiting...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of them involve stuff I think in my head but

Apr 24, 2018, 1:01 PM

refrain from posting due to my calm demeanor.

Can't blame you as Crump is too cheap...

Apr 24, 2018, 1:04 PM

to pay you for the intellectual property.

That bastich & B-Meist® ain't shy about stealing it though, put it in the rules like that makes it OK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a new low even for TNet***

Apr 24, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to That is why I don't TNet much any more. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No personnel a tax

Apr 24, 2018, 1:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

There's something in them hills all right...

Apr 24, 2018, 12:54 PM

and apparently, they done smoked it.

RA'd for

Apr 24, 2018, 12:55 PM

Linking that Shyatt!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Color me shocked it was CO94 posting this tripe.***

Apr 24, 2018, 12:58 PM

Oh

Apr 24, 2018, 12:59 PM

I RA'd him too!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Done, thanks for the heads up***

Apr 24, 2018, 12:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Let’s don't, and say we did.***

Apr 24, 2018, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I am so embarrassed for

Apr 24, 2018, 1:00 PM

myseff write now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You are smarter than you look.***

Apr 24, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

yes

Apr 24, 2018, 1:04 PM

and no

now this is an hof poast!^^^***

Apr 24, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to I am so embarrassed for ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

this cannot happen - fgf, hear we come

Apr 24, 2018, 1:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I’d like to say I could care less .....

Apr 24, 2018, 1:06 PM

but I couldn’t.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You sound surprised?***

Apr 24, 2018, 1:18 PM

on TNET, times are tough and poasters are getting desparate***

Apr 24, 2018, 2:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, she did it - hof poast

Apr 24, 2018, 4:35 PM

we are officially fgf now

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic