Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2021 Class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,314

2021 Class

May 21, 2019, 4:39 PM

So it's quite early but Clemson is finally starting to hand out some offers and show some attention to the 2021 class as 2020 is wrapping up (more spots open but most are filled with silents/the coaches have finished most offers and just focusing on a few guys) but here's a few guys to keep your eyes on and hopefully we can start early on the 2021 recruiting haul.

James Williams 5* safety (#1 Safety) 6-5 218 lbs out of Florida, just recently decommitted from the U and will be on campus this weekend if all plans remain. This is a rare breed from the safety standpoint and is going to be a huge get for whoever lands this monster of a DB.

Agiye Hall 5* WR (#2 WR) is showing a trend towards Clemson if you look at the CB's. He's a large well built receiver especially for 16 years old at 6-3 182 pounds (also listed at 190 but I will say 182). 4.5 guy with incredible stop and go for 6-3 as he holds onto a 4.29 shuttle he's very rangy and will be a great over the top threat with a build ready to put on 30 lbs by junior season in college will make him a nightmare match up in the redzone.

Cane Berrong 4* TE (#1 TE), calm down everyone FINALLY Clemson seems to be going somewhere with a promising TE prospect. at 6-5 220 he's going to remain a big priority on many boards of top schools around the country but we're heading in the correct direction with Cane. An obvious frame able to hold some more weight and the speed to back it up (4.53 at 220) I would expect him to be around 240-245 playing in college and will end up an absolute weapon for the tigers if we land him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2021 Class

May 21, 2019, 4:43 PM

This is just a few names who Clemson is heading in the correct direction with that I feel are good bets at this time. I like our chances with others but gonna need some time to feel it out still.

Donell Harris is one I see decommitting and giving us a serious look.

Payton Page I feel we land him, dominant DT and close to Clemson.

As the coaches start offering more the class will start to take a shape and it'll be easier to get a guide of where we're headed with this class.

CU has offered 6 so far, UofSuC has offered 100 already WOW!

May 21, 2019, 4:47 PM

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Demarkcus-Bowman-locked-in-with-Clemson--132204200

Wrong link somehow. Correct below.

May 21, 2019, 4:53 PM

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2021-Football/Offers/

That Mushscrunt sure knows cruitin.***

May 21, 2019, 4:56 PM [ in reply to CU has offered 6 so far, UofSuC has offered 100 already WOW! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

CussChamp is not about developing relationships...

May 21, 2019, 5:02 PM

he's more of a fishermen who think his odds of catching something increases if he simply drops 100 hooks in the water.

The problem is, he's trolling without any bait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: CussChamp is not about developing relationships...

May 21, 2019, 5:04 PM

Fish will be literally jumping out of the pond to get away from those hooks when they see their record this year!

Re: CussChamp is not about developing relationships...

May 21, 2019, 5:12 PM

Yep, they will be lighting the fuse on the dynamite them selves just to get away from the coot hooks!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic