Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It Still Doesnt Feel Real
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 751

It Still Doesnt Feel Real

Mar 29, 2024, 7:52 AM

As I am wrapping up my senior year here at Clemson, the basketball team is going to the ELITE EIGHT for the first time in my life. If you would have told me back when we lost to Boston College in the first round of the ACC tournament that we would be playing in the Elite Eight, I would’ve told you that you’re crazy. But here we are with a chance to go to the Final Four for this first time in program history.

My message to Clemson fans would be just to enjoy the ride and not take it for granted. We are watching history in the making right before our eyes. What a time it is to be a Clemson Tiger!

3 down, 3 more to go!

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It Still Doesnt Feel Real

Mar 29, 2024, 8:20 AM

I had to check the scores this morning just to make sure I didn’t dream it.

Mar 29, 2024, 8:45 AM

Me too. I had to make sure it was real.

Mar 29, 2024, 8:47 AM

All I can say is welcome to Clemson basketball...now you understand how a lot of us feel after so many years in roundball purgatory.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Mar 29, 2024, 8:58 AM

I understand the pain. Ever since I was a kid, I have supported this team through every heart break imaginable. It feels good to finally be on the good end of some of these games.

Mar 29, 2024, 8:59 AM

A lot of us are in disbelief are so many years of disappointment....it's understandable. I checked the scores again this morning to make sure I wasn't hallucinating last night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Mar 29, 2024, 9:04 AM

A lot of us are in disbelief are so many years of disappointment....it's understandable. I checked the scores again this morning to make sure I wasn't hallucinating last night.

We have most of a hundred years of disappointing basketball which is why it’s so important to enjoy the good years instead of hacking on the coach all season

Mar 29, 2024, 8:53 AM

We really don't have one superstar that is carrying all the water here either. Were getting contributions from guys all over the court. I don't remember a better shooting Clemson team in my lifetime. Especially from the foul line.

You’re right it feels great to be getting contributions from multiple people. In 2018, it felt like Gabe DeVoe was carrying that team, which is only good until you run into a talented team.

Feels Real To Me ######

REAL DAMMIT.jpg(62.4 K)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Mar 29, 2024, 10:29 AM

It really doesn’t feel real this is an insane feeling for Clemson basketball fans, im enjoying the ride forsure.

Replies: 10
| visibility 751
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic