Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY ADA Seat Selection
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 401

IPTAY ADA Seat Selection

Mar 28, 2024, 1:47 PM

My Uncle is getting on in years, has some health issues, and as such could no longer maintain our IPTAY membership so we needed to start a new IPTAY account this year in my name. I use a wheelchair and so our tickets have always been in the lower deck in Section AA.

I've been told that they're still finalizing the plan for ADA seat selection this year and that it wont be ready until early May... has anyone else received that info or have any insight? I believe that our giving level (Howard level) should allow us to get lower bowl ADA based on my conversations with the IPTAY office, but looks like I wont know for sure until May.

Thought I'd probe the community and see if any Tigernetters had more info or had heard the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think all ADA seating is in the lower bowl. I have never seen any ADA seating

Mar 28, 2024, 1:50 PM

in the North Upper Deck. It would be difficult to get wheelchairs to the upper decks.

Re: I think all ADA seating is in the lower bowl. I have never seen any ADA seating

Mar 28, 2024, 2:07 PM

Right, there's no ADA seating up top - but were told we needed to give at a certain level to get lower bowl tickets out-right, otherwise we would be assigned upper bowl tickets that would need to be exchanged for ADA lower bowl seats before each game.

That stinks. Seems to me that if you require special accommodations, and that

Mar 28, 2024, 2:46 PM

there is only one area for those accommodations, a minimum giving level should not come into play. It's not like you have a choice of where to sit based on how much you donate. I see possible ADA violations in this policy.

Re: That stinks. Seems to me that if you require special accommodations, and that

Mar 28, 2024, 3:14 PM

I Do have an iptay meeting on the Saturday of the spring game and I will ask about this. As everyone knows lower seating is almost impossible and it gets worse every year. This is one of the ‘problems’ that success creates. Many would like to have it I’m sure.

Replies: 4
| visibility 401
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic