Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I look for the Clemson-South Carolina Softball...
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,001

I look for the Clemson-South Carolina Softball...

Apr 9, 2024, 9:59 PM

series to one day be like the Baseball series and there be a neutral game scheduled some where.Just can't see this series going much longer with just 2 games and and the possibility of the series ending in 1 win a piece,how they gonna decide the point in the SC EDUCATION LOTTERY PALMETTO SERIES

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only problem is...where they gonna play game #3

Apr 9, 2024, 10:09 PM

Baseball is different b/c they're able to do home/away/neutral at minor league park. No professional softball stadium to be the neutral site here in the state.

If they go 3 games, they'd probably have to go w/ a rotating 2-1 split for the home/away. But do agree they should play more than twice in season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only problem is...where they gonna play game #3

Apr 9, 2024, 10:20 PM

Therein lies the problem for sure.Plenty of Softball fields in the State of South Carolina but not the seating like what Clemson and South Carolina have on their campuses.If Clemson ends up in the SEC one day soon then problem solved because they will play 3 game series every season.It's just a shame that the series has to go 1-1 right now.

they should use run differential.

Apr 10, 2024, 12:09 AM

Or really the fact the girlcocks barely squeaked out a win in extra innings and today was a complete domination shutout, it's clear which side should get that point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I look for the Clemson-South Carolina Softball...

Apr 10, 2024, 6:46 AM

It should be a three game series rotating home field every other year. It’s not that hard…

Re: I look for the Clemson-South Carolina Softball...

Apr 10, 2024, 7:32 AM

Yea that would make the most sense. Too much travel imo and in baseball it’s a quick turnaround playing 3 at 3 different sites.

And how does S.C. get 2 in Columbia?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,001
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next