Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Box score from 1st game vs Alabama (and some observations)
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 801

Box score from 1st game vs Alabama (and some observations)

Mar 29, 2024, 12:40 PM

Last time we played Bama, Chase and JG3 were 7-12 from 3's and scored 31 points between them. Last night vs AZ they were 1-10 from 3's, and while Chase had a great game w/18 points JG3 was limited to just 4. We will need more from him Saturday.

Also, last time Godfrey had 11 points in 14 minutes, and Beadle was 3-3 for 6 points in 12 minutes. Clark was not a factor in that game, hopefully will be solid tomorrow.

I think we can beat them again, we have, somehow, really become a good 3 point defending team. What has changed from that stretch when so many ACC teams would torch us from 3s? Just evening out of odds/luck?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was another game where the foul were disproportionate

Mar 29, 2024, 12:44 PM

hope that we can get some neutral officiating this time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Box score from 1st game vs Alabama (and some observations)

Mar 29, 2024, 12:49 PM

With Alabama's 3 point defense, we should be getting open looks.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:56 PM

Our defensive pressure in these past three games has been new territory IMO. We are making everyone work their ### off to get the ball and get outside shots off. I don't know that it's just an evening out on percentages - I see cause and effect at play.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D-E-F-E-N-S-E. Plain and simple. That is what was missing when teams were

Mar 29, 2024, 12:59 PM

torching us from three point land, and it is what has carried us in this tournament.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2024, 2:10 PM

Unsure why Beadle rarely on court (though with 3 st wins, I guess there MAY be a reason) - would think he could again match well with some of the BAMA guys for a strong set of minutes here and there. Heck, even Leyte could come give some hard fouls if either PJ or Ian in trouble.

We have not even had a great offensive game yet - just hope they continue to pick each other up and make winning plays. As most noted all year, this team is deep enough and good enough to beat anyone when playing at their best.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 801
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic